HOME |



Monday, July 30, 2012

The World’s Coolest University Dorm

"The World’s Coolest University Dorm" will be my home from the end of August on :) I am leaving France for a year and am all excited about Copenhagen! An awesome city, I can tell, a bit cold, but there is a charm to it as well :)



I wrote about my Copenhagen experience here already and am sure to discover much more once living there and not just visiting. And I just realised that I still haven't told you about the Danish alternative-like "city in a city" place and about the bikes in taxis. Copenhagen people definitely are creative and inventive! I will dig in my memory and share those stories with you soon!

Until then, I will enjoy the sun in the Balkan region for about two weeks. I will probably lack it a bit in Copenhagen :) Still, great time guaranteed, I am convinced!

No comments:

Post a Comment