HOME |



Sunday, September 29, 2013

Relaxed Sunday with some tea - Sproščena nedelja s čajem


It was raining last night and even though it is not particularly cold (yet), the atmosphere just calls for some tea, warm socks and some good readings. A relaxed but working Sunday. I have bought myself a new collection of teas and, after trying it out for the first time with almost trembling hands, it is so far the best French substitution for my favourite tea I cannot buy in Paris. Having it nicely stored in the best tea box in the world (it was a special present I ever since take with me when I move) just adds the charm and serves as a nice decoration in the apartment. It will be a nice Sunday.

Sinoči je deževalo in čeprav (še) ni posebno mrzlo, današnje vzdušje kliče po skodelici čaja, toplih nogavicah in dobrem branju. Sproščena, a delavna nedelja. Zadnjič sem si kupila novo zbirko čajev, ki je, po tem, ko sem jo prvič preizkusila s skoraj tresočimi se rokami in v velikem pričakovanju, najboljši približek mojega najljubšega čaja do sedaj. Pisane vrečke sem spravila v najboljšo čajno škatlo na svetu (bila je posebno darilo in jo vedno vzamem s seboj, ko se preselim), kar še posebej doda čar in je hkrati simpatična dekoracija stanovanja. Luštna nedelja bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment